Well is THAT time of the year when we look at the BEST toys that we found during the year! Even when this year I did not review as many toys as in 2013, still there are a bunch of newsworthy toys.
These are the BEST TOYS I reviewed in 2013!
10) Nirvana FleshJack (Reviewed on December 1, 2013) – An original texture that teases and builds really good orgasms.
9) G-Mode LX2 (Reviewed on October 30, 2013) – A low cost masturbator packing an intense punch!
8) AINO Mature Vagina (Reviewed on July 6, 2013) – Low cost heavyweight masturbator coming from China. Much better than expected!
7) 1 AM Natasha Solid Doll (Reviewed on July 13, 2013) – Want a sex doll, but don’t have space or money? 1 AM solved your problem with a compact plastic doll that is fun to play with, easy on the eye, and super easy to store and take everywhere with you!
6) Mood Pleaser – Beads (Reviewed on April 21, 2013) – A compact, cheap toy that has a lot of stimulation. Too small for the centaurs, it is perfect for the traveling average man.
5) Fleshlight Tornado (Reviewed on April 6, 2013) – Feels real, beautiful orifice (if you buy the Alexis Texas FLG), and a great texture for long lazy sessions…
4) Venus Clone – Very Soft Material (Reviewed on February 19, 2013) – One of the few toys receiving a perfect score takes a turn to the uncanny valley with the Very Soft firmness levels. So good that is scary!
3) Flight Navigator (Reviewed on March 16, 2013) – A delicate texture that will drain your balls with long and strong orgasms.
2) FleshJack Revel / Fleshlight Attack (Reviewed on March 9, 2013) – A composite texture that keeps you on the edge. So good, they recycled it for her new FLG Christy Mack!
HEPS Fantastic Oral Simulator (Reviewed for Toy Demon’s Blog on January 3, 2013)
Compact, discreet, ultra realistic, easy to clean, and with infinite ways to change the sensations, the HEPS Fantastic is a pricey toy, but a must have for the fans of receiving blow jobs. Pair it with a slick lube, play your favorite blowjob scene and prepare to go to heaven…
Well, this is my last review of the year, so the only thing left to say is…