Today I was able to do some maintenance on the blog and found this comment:
- New posting schedule. My energy levels are so low on Fridays, that the only thing I am able to do is crashing on my bed. Saturdays are often gone in a haze of full strength painkillers and super strong CBD intake. Because of that, I will be writing articles on Mondays and will push myself to post the reviews on Saturdays, as well as a vlog every other Saturday, depending on what product I am testing.
- Go to at least one event. Like I mentioned in January, both Exxxotica and Frolicon were eliminated from the list due to date conflicts with my job. Just last week, the TDF Doll Meet was cancelled (maybe postponed) due to the sale of the venue we used. TDF’s management is looking for a new venue, but that will take months and the best chance to have a Meet is during the Fall – when attending is almost impossible due to work schedules. Seems so far that the only event I am going in 2018 is NY Expo…
- Do some collaborations. The collaborations are still on the table, but we have been unable to set up a date.
- Expand my “horizons”. This one is still going strong – and you guys will see the results in May!
- Be more active in social media. I had been slightly more active on Twitter this year – so that counts!
- Continue to be a heel! That one is easy: I’m just being myself…
Stay tuned, because I have already some reviews on track.
- Toy Demon’s Meiki Plush DX doll
- Toy Demon’s Infinity masturbator
- Dekunoboo’s My Wife Series G
- Ruby 13 doll
- Teddy Babes Deluxe – Duo from Hell (Arachna and Sonya)
- And more!
And remember: I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU UP!!!