|Love Body Aki in its original state|
As I mentioned in the previous post, I modified my Love Body Aki with a pair of the awesome Quty Tits. The inspiration came from a video posted by our friends of Masturbator101.com which you can watch by clicking here.
Now, this “improvement” requires some level of being good at crafts, which as you will see later, I don’t have…
For this project, you will need:
- Love Body Aki inflatable doll (or any other inflatable with small boobs).
- Quty Tits
- Velcro (if you want to be able to remove the Quty Tits for cleaning and storage)
- Super Glue (to seal the breast holes on the doll and reinforce the glue of the Velcro on the Quty Tits)
- Cut the breasts from the Aki.
- Use pieces from the material and glue them over the two ventilation holes on each breast.
- Inflate the doll. That will allow you to check for leaks.
- Put Velcro on the doll. How much will depend on the quality of the Velcro and how strong you want the bond to be. (I used industrial strength velcro because it was the one I had available at the moment).
- Use the other side of the Velcro on the back of the Quty Tits. You probably will need to apply some Super Glue on the back of the tape to strengthen the adhesive.
- Put and press the Quty Tits on place.
The steps are easy enough for a guy without any crafts talent to follow (me), so if I could do it, anyone should be able to do it.
Now, I know you want photos, so here they are…
Remember that the Aki can use most Japanese inserts like the Succubus, the 17 Series and others that are up to 2.5 inches in diameter. Here a photo of the doll ready for use with one Succubus masturbator:
I used also the 17 Bordeaux with this ensemble and man, IT WAS GREAT! You can put the Busty Ai-Chan on the doll, but you will have to leave the doll in missionary position (no velcro can hold those D-cups!)