Alright, alright, alright…
This is Thanksgiving’s week, which means we will have the infamous Black Friday Deals (and the Cyber Monday Deals too!). Stores of all types and sizes are already advertising their “specials”, and people wanting the newest LCD TV, Blue-Ray player, or PS3 are already making the lines to be the first one inside the big box store to buy THAT gift.
|“I REALLY need to save $20 on that TV!”
Personally, there is NO FUCKING WAY you will get me in one of those “special sales”. First, my sanity is worth much more than the $20 or $30 I will save on the store. Second, my wishlist has nothing to do with TVs, video games, or sound systems. It has to do with sex toys – and those are not sold in Wal-Mart!
These are the toys I will be checking out in the vendors’ Black Friday sales…
- Glans Licking Girl masturbator – this vibrator toy supposedly licks your dick head as a dedicated Japanese girl. Count me in!
- Aoi Himeno doll – I had always liked the shape of this doll, but I don’t have the $$$ to spend on it. If Kanojo puts it on sale for $100 less, I could pull the trigger (I found a Eri Nanjo in NY for $25 about a year ago).
- HEPS Fantastic – An interesting toy to have… If its on sale, maybe I will add it to my collection.
- Verspanken toy – Looks simple, but fun enough with a bunch of customizable combinations. I already bought one (expected to arrive on Friday), but I will be checking out the sales for the water inserts!
- Fleshjack’s Marvel – I know it is molded from a guy’s ass, but the texture is cool enough to make me forget that little detail… I will just imagine I am nailing Kim Kardashian’s ass.
- Fleshjack’s Revel – Another guy’s butt that I will be ripping while thinking of a famous female with a big ass… Sofia Vergara seems to be a perfect choice…
- Fleshlight’s Tornado – Interesting texture for sure…
- Water Screw V – Come on, admit it… you had masturbated next to a pool’s waterjet. It feels cool, so I would like to try this toy. A little bit expensive for a try, but at the right price, call me Aquaman!
That seems to be a lot, but hey, it is just a wishlist!