|Love Body Aki in its original state|
As I mentioned in the previous post, I modified my Love Body Aki with a pair of the awesome Quty Tits. The inspiration came from a video posted by our friends of Masturbator101.com which you can watch by clicking here.
Now, this “improvement” requires some level of being good at crafts, which as you will see later, I don’t have…
For this project, you will need:
- Love Body Aki inflatable doll (or any other inflatable with small boobs).
- Quty Tits
- Velcro (if you want to be able to remove the Quty Tits for cleaning and storage)
- Super Glue (to seal the breast holes on the doll and reinforce the glue of the Velcro on the Quty Tits)
- Cut the breasts from the Aki.
- Use pieces from the material and glue them over the two ventilation holes on each breast.
- Inflate the doll. That will allow you to check for leaks.
- Put Velcro on the doll. How much will depend on the quality of the Velcro and how strong you want the bond to be. (I used industrial strength velcro because it was the one I had available at the moment).
- Use the other side of the Velcro on the back of the Quty Tits. You probably will need to apply some Super Glue on the back of the tape to strengthen the adhesive.
- Put and press the Quty Tits on place.
The steps are easy enough for a guy without any crafts talent to follow (me), so if I could do it, anyone should be able to do it.
Now, I know you want photos, so here they are…
Remember that the Aki can use most Japanese inserts like the Succubus, the 17 Series and others that are up to 2.5 inches in diameter. Here a photo of the doll ready for use with one Succubus masturbator:
I used also the 17 Bordeaux with this ensemble and man, IT WAS GREAT! You can put the Busty Ai-Chan on the doll, but you will have to leave the doll in missionary position (no velcro can hold those D-cups!)
9 thoughts on “Improving an inflatable doll”
A B or a small C-cup should work well.
Everything depends on which pair of breasts you are trying to attach. The Quty Tits are relatively small (B cup) and light, so they are easy to attach. The Busty Ai-Chan weights like 7 pounds, so there is no glue or velcro that keep them in position (I use them on the doll only on missionary position).
Which breast toys are you trying to use?
The drawstring only tightens the entrance of the tunnel. The canal walls are tightly packed (as in most plush dolls), so the string only needs to tighten the entrance.
Good luck with your mods!
Stuffing an air doll is always an alternative. Good to hear that it worked for you!
It is pretty secure if you use the industrial-strength type.
I’m happy you were able to fix your love body. Leaks are of the reasons I am not a big fan of inflatable dolls.
I used the velcro because I wanted to use the breasts in other doll, but the idea did not work as I wanted. Now, is possible I use both breast toys in two homemade dolls I am planning, but still they are just ideas.
That deflating is bad news – it means you have a leak. Leaks are normal with all inflatable dolls and they can be a pain to find.
An easy way to find leaks is to make a mix of dish washing soap with water, take the fully inflated doll to the shower and pour the soapy water over it. You will need to fix the doll whenever you see bubbles.
I glued velcro to the back of the Quty Tits to make them removable and easier to clean. To avoid the velcro to get wet, I use a damp sponge with a few drops of hand soap when needed and rub the tits with that. After dry, I rub some cornstarch to keep them clean and non-sticky.
Both the Quty and the Busty Ai-Chan are great toys, but they are a pain to keep clean!
Thanks for the comment…
I used a superglue that is made specifically for plastics and rubber and used only a few drops to reinforce the adhesive from the velcro. So far, it has worked without damaging the Succubus skin (which is not technically silicone, although behaves very similar to platinum cured silicone).